Fifty years ago, NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle decided that football should be played two days after President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated -- a decision he called the biggest regret of his career.
Dan Rather Narrates 'Rozelle's Decision-to-Play'
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Race Incident
Crisis Of Leadership
Anheuser-Busch Expressing Concern With The NFL
Greg Hardy's Domestic Violence Charge
Security Staffers: Rice Spat At Palmer
Switch Hitting: The NFL's New Tackling Dilemma?
Dan Snyder On Washington Redskins Name
Franchise Name Change: At What Cost?
Costas, Cooley On Washington's NFL Name
Bob Ley's Commentary On Washington's NFL Name Issue
Keeping Up With Mr. Jones
Victims Of Inaction
Derrick Washington's Police Interview
Catherine Lhamon Discusses Title IX
OTL: Emmert Questioned By Senate
- Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Race Incident
- (04:12) Today, 07:05 PM ET
- Ravens Aware Of Rice Assault Within Hours
- (03:18) Today, 06:30 PM ET
- Goodell: I'm Sorry
- (00:48) Today, 03:30 PM ET
- Goodell: We Will Get Our House In Order
- (09:36) Today, 03:39 PM ET
- Goodell: 'I Disappointed Our Partners'
- (02:08) Today, 03:58 PM ET
- Kershaw Picks Up 20th Victory In Dodgers' Win
- (00:50) Today, 07:09 PM ET
- Kershaw On His 20th Win Of The Season
- (01:48) Today, 07:03 PM ET
- Pirates Rally Past Brewers
- (02:07) Sep 20, 2014, 12:47 AM ET
- Home Runs Lift Cardinals Past Reds
- (01:00) Today, 11:12 PM ET
- Tigers Rough Up Royals
- (01:19) Sep 20, 2014, 12:29 AM ET