Defensive tackle Edward Oliver -- No. 6 in the ESPN 300 -- became the most heralded recruit in Houston history when he chose the hometown Cougars over the likes of LSU and Texas A&M.
- Ex-OU RB Ford says he'll transfer to Texas A&M
- 5-star recruit chooses Houston over LSU, A&M
- Syracuse clarifies 44 stance as McNabb gripes
- Advocates for UAB football express optimism
- Report: Beckham, Canes to talk joint arena
- Football maker develops built-in pressure gauge
- Mel Kiper's too-early 2016 Big Board