QB recruits commit early. They're asked to be the foundation of classes. When coaches leave, players like Jacob Eason and Dwayne Haskins become the center of that turmoil.
- Spurrier to serve as South Carolina ambassador
- Baylor outlines review of sexual assault cases
- Haden to step down as USC AD on June 30
- Source: Gators QB Harris working out at WR
- Ex-Michigan player pleads guilty to filming sex
- Ducks' Tyner (shoulder) takes medical retirement
- No. 1 recruit Moses hoping to hear from Michigan