When Minnesota setter Samantha Seliger-Swenson was 9 years old, her family adopted her four cousins after her aunt's tragic murder. The maturity she showed through the process is a trait that has helped the freshman run the No. 4 Gophers' offense.
- Buffalo promotes Greene to athletic director
- Cheserek, Seidel win NCAA cross country titles
- Fancy hotels, pricey dinners, $1.5M AAU payout
- Bird is word: N. Dakota goes with Fighting Hawks
- UCF tabs Buffalo's White as athletic director
- Iowa wrestling shatters NCAA attendance record
- Missouri picks former admin as interim president