Accidental mix blamed in son's death

Updated: March 24, 2010, 10:07 AM ET
Associated Press

DALLAS -- The Dallas County medical examiner's office says Hunter Green, the son of professional golfer Ken Green, died as a result of a combination of alcohol and prescription drugs.

An autopsy report, obtained Tuesday by the Dallas Morning News, says Green's January death was accidental. It also says the drugs in Green's system were muscle relaxants and painkillers.

The 21-year-old Southern Methodist University sophomore was found dead Jan. 22 in his dorm room.

His sister, ...

Read full story


You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?