Who Will Own October?
- Twins fire manager Gardenhire | Rumors
- Astros introduce Hinch as new manager
- Pirates' Volquez to get start for NL wild card
- Girardi: A-Rod no lock to start | Matthews
- Former Twins manager Kelly suffers stroke
- Shuba, former Brooklyn Dodger, dead at 89
- Report: MLB to add 7th ump for LCS, Series
- Minor knee surgery for Red Sox's Buchholz
- Mariners activate Montero off suspended list
- Zimmermann no-hitter saved by diving grab
- Jeter's RBI single closes career | O'Connor
- Red Sox coach Colbrunn might not be back
- Altuve talks self into lineup, wins batting title
- Bowden: Ranking playoff starters, rotations
TUESDAY, SEPT. 30
7 p.m. ET, ESPN2/WatchESPN
Hosts: Karl Ravech (in Pitt.), Adnan Virk
Analysts: Barry Larkin (in Pitt.), Dallas Braden, Eric Wedge, David Ross
Reporters: Pedro Gomez (in K.C.), Tim Kurkjian (in Pitt.)
CONTESTS AND SPECIAL SECTIONS
- The Ultimate Sports Fan Bucket List
- Enter for a chance to cross four of the biggest games of the year off your Sports Bucket List, courtesy of Dior!
- Sports Magic
- Show your Disney Side and enter for a chance to win a Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort Vacation for Four from ESPN!
- ENTER TO WIN a 2014 Ford Mustang!
- Nationwide Insurance is proud to be the Official Insurance Sponsor of NASCARŽ and on the hood of the #17 Nationwide Insurance ...