America Supports You
Fans on ESPN.com can send an ESPN SportsNation, sports-themed "E-Card" to a friend or family member serving in the Armed Forces, or post a general message of support that will appear on the America Supports You website at www.americasupportsyou.mil.
1. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the men and women serving in the armed forces for what they are doing for US here in the U.S. All of you are doing a Great Job. I am sure you get down at times, but please lift your head high and walk proud because you have every right.
2. I can not tell you how proud I am of all of you in Iraq, Afghanistan, and where ever you may be. Because of your courage and faith, you are now and will for the future, make America and the world a safer place. Like winners of the Super Bowl and any other top prizes, what you are accomplishing can never be taken from you.
Colonial Heights, VA
3. I wanted to say that you are truly American symbols of freedom for the world. I am a veteran and would give anything to fight next to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines like yourselves. I have been in combat and learned that everything is about the guy next to you going through the same things you are. Don't ever forget that you are the reason they will be coming home. They and their loved ones won't ever forget.
4. I would just like to let all of you know how much you are loved and respected by so many people. I know deep in my heart that all of your hard work and determination will truly make a difference. Thank you for keeping us safe.
Imlay City, MI
5. There are no words to express how the people around the country feel about how you put it all on the line to give us our freedom! Thank you every one of you, God bless and come home safe.
6. There is only 2 things I can think of saying. First, I THANK-YOU ALL! Second, as a tax payer, I think every single person that is willing to protect my family by putting their life on the line day in and day out should get a HUGE PAY RAISE and I'm more then happy to pay for it!
Glenn A. Wilson Sr.M
Rose City, MI
7. Dear Men and Women in the Armed Forces, thanks you for all you are doing to keep this country safe and to help bring freedom to others. America loves you, is awed by your bravery and supports you every step of the way.
8. I cannot describe the sense of pride that hold for each and everyone of our troops. The work that all of you are doing is greatly appreciated. You guys make me proud to say that I am an American!!!
Moreno Valley, CA
9. Actually I live in Kenya, Africa and my son is a veteran of the 4th Infantry Division Iraq deployment. I want to say to all of our troops in the field, you are our best, your work is amazing and it is truly to you to whom we owe a bright future and our current freedom. You have my 100% support in all you do.
10. You are all AWESOME!!!! I think about the troops all the time. You are each a HERO to us as home. Keep strong and know in your hearts that we are behind you and so PROUD of you. God Bless and take care.