Bad day at the Steelers' office
They made it close maybe a little too close for Roger Goodell's comfort, at least as far as that trophy ceremony goes. But at the end of the day, the Steelers were Super Bowl losers. ESPN.com's Drew Litton followed the action from Pittsburgh's perspective.
For a look at the game from the Packers' point of view, check out Kurt Snibbe's cartoon.
Drew Litton began drawing Bugs Bunny cartoons on his brother's wall in crayons sometime around 1966. He honed his skills by learning to draw in algebra class. His cartoons appear daily on DrewLitton.com. He has been honored by the National Cartoonists Society as one of the nation's best sports cartoonists. He and his wife, Marcia, reside with their very caffeinated schnauzer in Parker, Colo.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Accuser lawyer blasts Winston investigation
- Packers' Rodgers won't play vs. Cowboys
- Yanks not angry at Cano, 'feel bad for him'
- D'Antoni on Gasol complaints: 'Play harder'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PACKERS WIN SUPER BOWL XLV
- Coleman Pittsburgh Steelers XL Quad Chair With Cooler