Eagles-Owens breakup isn't worth saving
Terrell Owens needs our help, not our scorn. It's like what Tommy Boy said: "Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug."
So I'm here to hug. Problem is, I can't find too many people willing to help the troubled Owens fix his fractured relationship with the Philadelphia Eagles, which took another blow when the Eagles said he won't be back this season.
T.O. wanted proper recognition for his 100 career touchdown receptions, some of which he actually caught as an Eagle. The ...
Read full story
THE T.O. SAGA
Owens talks about ...
The Super Bowl: People take the things I say out of context
Donovan McNabb: We'd be in a better situation [with Favre]
Touchdown celebrations: I just go out there and try to have fun His Super Bowl regrets: Putting career on the line
Achieving success: Sometimes the truth hurts
Media attention: It's almost like I'm in a no-win situation with the media
Reaction and analysis:
• Mort: Arbiter to decide if punishment was excessive
• T.O. apologizes, but Eagles not impressed
• Clayton: Eagles have the goods on T.O.
• Eagles say Owens won't return this season
• Gene Wojciechowski: Why can't we all just get along?
• Len Pasquarelli: T.O.'s future prospects? See Keyshawn
• Rick Spielman: Building a case
• Michael Smith: For Eagles, an issue of self-respect
• ESPN experts: Great talent, not worth the trouble
• Come and get 'em: T.O. jersey fire sale under way