Little attention paid to Landis, Gatlin is too much
So now we wait for something called Sample B to confirm or exonerate someone named Floyd Landis. At stake is Landis' Tour de France championship, his reputation, and his cycling legacy. These are no small things, but why should we care now when most of us didn't care four weeks ago?
Be honest. All those who knew this guy's name before, during or immediately after the July 1 start, raise your hands. All sportswriters -- spokeheads not allowed -- who could have picked Landis out of a ...
Read full story
• Pound backs French lab's credibility in Landis case
• Landis camp cries foul over latest test report
• Landis effect blamed for race cancellation
• Landis to compete at Teva Mountain Games
• French lab begins retesting 'B' sample
• Report: Protocol lapse jeopardizes case
• Landis to release 'Positively False'
• Landis won't race in France in '07
• Landis slams WADA's Pound
• Cyclist acquitted due to errors by lab
• French doping lab tightens security
• Online defense argues lab made mistakes
• Landis has hip surgery
• Landis' former team Phonak shuts down
• Armstrong: Landis said too much
• Landis' 'B' sample tests positive
• DeSimone: Panel permits retests
• Kreidler: Excuses at elevated levels
• Keown: Signs were there
• DeSimone: Dopey statements
• Thompson: Landis denies cheating
• Forde: What's left for fans?