New Rules: 23 steps to gridiron sanity
It's early August, which means most college football fans have regressed into 5-year-olds with a week left until Christmas. The suspense is killing them and the calendar is moving in cruelly slow motion.
Labor Day weekend seems eternally out of reach, with too many soul-killing baseball games still to be played between now and kickoff.
To pass this excruciating time constructively, I say it's time we get educated. In homage to Bill Maher, whose schtick is blatantly and unapologetically ...
Read full story
2006 College Preview
• Maisel: State of the game
• X & O Men Cometh
• Schlabach: Hot and not for 2006
• Maisel: Does D still rule?
• Schlabach: Blueprint for a title
• Schlabach: 10 teams to watch
• Schlabach: Seven surprise teams
• Maisel: 20 reasons college rules
• Schlabach: No snap QB decisions
• Forde: Survey says
• Maisel: Incredible shrinking RBs
• Maisel: Lynch makes Cal golden
• Forde: True Hollywood Story
• Forde: Statute of limitations
• Vote: State of the game
• Chat wrap: Ivan Maisel
• Chat wrap: Mark Schlabach
• Chat wrap: Todd McShay
• Who will be the stars in '06?
• Louisville's Bush, Brohm are Heisman hopefuls