Comparatively speaking, it's tough to compare
On one side of the great debate, we have Mr. College Ball Himself, Ivan Maisel, wearing Bear's houndstooth and arguing that 32 bowl games are better than a single undisputed national champion.
On the other side, we have Mr. NFL Himself, Len Pasquarelli, wearing Lombardi's horn-rims and quoting from the Pete Rozelle "Parity Is Beautiful" playbook.
The neutral ground between these two rhetorical gunslingers is no place to be caught during a duel at 20 paces. But as a fan of football on Saturdays ...
Read full story
College football vs. NFL
• Maisel: 20 reasons college rules
• Pasquarelli: 20 reasons the NFL rules
• Forde: Survey says ...
• Curry: Life in the zoos
• Analysts, experts weigh in
• Vote: Best atmosphere?
• Vote: Best rules?
• Rank the coaches: College to NFL
• Rank the coaches: NFL to college
• Mailbag: Your thoughts?
• Saunders: College game is the best
• Schlereth: NFL does it better