Strike up the band, the Dash is back
Forty names, games, teams and minutiae making news in college football (Rhett Bomar (1) souvenir time slip sold separately):
First things first, TGIF. Thank God It's Football. The Dash was one more pickoff throw to first base away from combustion during the dead months between kickoffs -- but purgatory is over now.
Now it's blocking, it's tackling, it's everybody on their feet for the opening kickoff. It's college boys in ties and college girls in dresses in the South, it's tailgate ...
Read full story
2006 College Preview
• Maisel: State of the game
• X & O Men Cometh
• Schlabach: Hot and not for 2006
• Maisel: Does D still rule?
• Schlabach: Blueprint for a title
• Schlabach: 10 teams to watch
• Schlabach: Seven surprise teams
• Maisel: 20 reasons college rules
• Schlabach: No snap QB decisions
• Forde: Survey says
• Maisel: Incredible shrinking RBs
• Maisel: Lynch makes Cal golden
• Forde: True Hollywood Story
• Forde: Statute of limitations
• Vote: State of the game
• Chat wrap: Ivan Maisel
• Chat wrap: Mark Schlabach
• Chat wrap: Todd McShay
• Who will be the stars in '06?
• Louisville's Bush, Brohm are Heisman hopefuls