Feel-good Colts can't overshadow Bad News Bears
An endless supply of turnovers. The Bears forgetting how to tackle. Rex being Rex. Yeah, Super Bowl XLI was about as artistic as finger painting, writes Gene Wojciechowski.
MIAMI -- One Game. One Dream. One really crappy Super Bowl XLI.
Sorry, but it was. That doesn't mean the Indianapolis Colts will cancel their victory parade, but it would have been nice if the Chicago Bears had actually attended the entire game.
I swear the Bears were here earlier in the week. Remember quarterback Rex Grossman calling the media "ignorant" because it supposedly didn't understand how the Chicago offense worked? He's right. I don't understand the Bears' offense. And as ...
Read full story
SUPER BOWL XLI
Super Bowl Central
• Colts 29, Bears 17
• Game recap
• Wojciechowski: Unbearable
• Clayton: Manning picks 'em apart
• Smith: MVP controversy?
• Pasquarelli: Colts quiet Bears' D
• Clayton: Addai no ordinary Joe
• Pasquarelli: Rhodes celebrates
• Five minutes with Rhodes
• Dungy stands alone in history
• Watch the best commercials
• Vote for your favorite
• Postgame photo gallery
• Fourth quarter photo gallery
• Third quarter photo gallery
• Halftime photo gallery
• Second quarter photo gallery
• First quarter photo gallery
• Pregame photo gallery
• Elias Says: Super Bowl facts
• Dungy leans to return
• Colts celebrate win with parade
• Hester takes opening kick for TD
• Knee injury sidelines Benson
• Hill: Hottest Super Bowl parties
• Hruby: Pop culture report
• Vote on game
• Rank all-time best QBs
• Rank SB champs