Separation Saturday showed the Big 12's Haves and Have-Nots
Forty names, games, teams and minutiae making news in college football (spitwads (1) sold separately in Lincoln, Neb., where there is no defense for loogies or Chase Daniel):
Big Six, Little Six The Big 12 (2) already is split into two divisions, but that's just geography. Last week the league played six games and in the process definitively split itself into matching sets of Haves and Have-Nots.
The high-octane Haves won all six matchups -- five of them in routs, five on ...
Read full story
Red River Rivalry
Sam Bradford. Colt McCoy. The Sooner Schooner. Bevo. Bob Stoops. Mack Brown. Big Tex. The Cotton Bowl. No. 1 Oklahoma. No. 5 Texas. Need any other reasons to watch the Red River Rivalry on Saturday (ABC, noon ET)?
No. 5 Texas vs. No. 1 Oklahoma
• Maisel: Cotton Bowl is the place to be
• GameDay Kickoff: Story lines all over the map
• Maisel: McCoy or that's MyBoy
• Griffin: Bigger Bradford back for more
• Film room secrets: QB breakdown
• Forde: Will paves way for UT defense
• Griffin: OU OL ready for challenge
• Maisel: I-Formation
• Scouts' edge: Texas-Oklahoma
• Forde: The Forde-Yard Dash
• Big 12 Blog
• Vote: Texas or Oklahoma?
• Jason White On Red River Rivalry
• DeMarco Murray on the Red River Rivalry
• Kirk Herbstreit's Week 7 preview
• College Football Live previews UT vs. OU
• Jim Donnan on keys to rivalry games
• Brown, Horns gearing up for tough road