Big Ten could be big winner
INDIANAPOLIS -- When the NCAA selection committee finishes its work Sunday afternoon, it might very well release a bracket that looks as if it was created by Salvador Dali.
How's this for surrealism:
Eight Big Ten teams could be in.
More than the Big East, which is looking at seven.
More than the Atlantic Coast Conference, which is hoping for seven.
More than anyone else.
Although this would tickle Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany like a noon kickoff ...
Read full story
You think March Madness starts with the Big Dance? Think again. Championship Week is where Cinderella dreams are born and No. 1 seeds solidify their stance as contenders.
Champ Week » | March To Motown »
- • O'Neil: Syracuse's remarkable run continues
- • Griffin: Mizzou defense swarms in to save the day
- • O'Neil: Syracuse and UConn put on a show for the ages
- • Griffin: Travis Ford gambles ... and wins
- • O'Neil: Take time to appreciate West Virginia
- • Griffin: Baylor shocks top-seeded Kansas
- • O'Neil: Unsung stars power Villanova past Marquette
- • Forde: Big Ten bubble has yet to burst
- • Forde: Illinois State knows agony of March defeat
- • Low: Sweet redemption for East Tennessee State
- • Low: An unlikely champion silences the critics
- • American wins Patriot League
- • Syracuse outlasts UConn in 6 OTs
- • Oklahoma State sneaks by Oklahoma
- • West Virginia dumps Pitt
- • Baylor shocks Kansas
- • Robert Morris wins NEC title
- • Portland State takes Big Sky crown
- • North Dakota State goes dancing
- • Cleveland St. stuns Butler in Horizon
- • Western Kentucky wins Sun Belt title
- • Gonzaga clinches 11th straight berth
- • VCU captures CAA championship
- • Siena tops Niagara, wins MAAC
- • Chattanooga puts on dancing shoes
- • Northern Iowa headed to the Dance
- • More hoops for Morehead State
- • Radford earns tourney bid, wins Big South