Denard Robinson is No. 1
Does Denard Robinson ever have an off game ... or just a so-so game, for that matter? The answer, of course, is no. The star of Michigan football (and college football) continued to make it look easy this week. Robinson torched Indiana for five touchdowns and 494 yards of total offense Saturday, and became the first player in college football history to pass and rush for 200 yards in a regular-season game twice. Not to mention he did it all with his shoelaces untied.
So really, D-Rob ...
Read full story
CROSS-SPORT POWER RANKINGS 2010
Cross-Sport Power Rankings compares the best athletes across all professional sports. Check out the rest of our individual sport power rankings.
MORE POWER RANKINGS
• CFB Power Rankings: Oregon is No. 1
• NHL Power Rankings: Capitals are No. 1
• NASCAR Power Rankings: JJ is No. 1
• Tennis Power Rankings: Nadal is No. 1
• MLS Power Rankings: Real Salt Lake, No. 1
• NFL Power Rankings: Steelers are No. 1