Who's who in Clemens trial courtroom
Some of the key participants in the Roger Clemens perjury trial that begins this week in Washington, D.C.:
ROGER CLEMENS: Seven-time Cy Young Award winner. Named in MLB's Mitchell report as having used performance-enhancing drugs. Denied before a 2008 congressional hearing that he ever used PEDs, indicted for perjury and obstruction of Congress. Risks prison and his place in the baseball Hall of Fame.
BRIAN McNAMEE: Former close friend of Clemens and personal trainer. ...
Read full story
ROGER CLEMENS TRIAL
The judge declared a mistrial July 14 in Roger Clemens' perjury trial after prosecutors showed jurors evidence that the judge had ruled inadmissible. A Sept. 2 hearing will determine whether to hold a new trial.
News• Judge declares mistrial in Clemens' case
• Feds: DNA, steroids on Clemens evidence
• Defense to question validity of hearings
• Jury selection resumes; Clemens focused
• Judge: Others' testimony should result
• Clemens team to push blackmail theory
• Who's who in Clemens trial courtroom
• Clemens' attorney one of the best
• McNamee a key but assailable witness
• Moment of truth for Roger Clemens
Analysis• Munson: Clemens may walk after mistrial
• Munson: Boring but effective start
• Munson: Attorneys not after impartiality
• Did Rocket aim too high and hard?