Vitale's weekly stock watch
• Louisville closed out Freedom Hall in style with a big-time win over Syracuse.
• The UConn women's basketball team extended its winning streak to a record-tying 70 games.
• The Dallas Mavericks have won 11 straight games.
• West Virginia's men's hoop team knocked off Georgetown and Villanova in an outstanding week.
• The Lions signed Kyle Vandenbosch and Nate Burleson.
• The Jets made a great deal acquiring Antonio Cromartie from the Chargers.
• Tina Charles became the all-time leading scorer and rebounder in Connecticut women's basketball history.
• Baylor's Brittney Griner was suspended for punching a Texas Tech player.
• The Lakers lost their third straight game, its longest streak since January 2008.
• The NBA suspended Sacramento forward Andres Nocioni for two games after he pleaded no contest to drunken driving.
• Alabama forward JaMychal Green was suspended indefinitely for violating team rules.
• The New York Knicks went 0-for-18 on three-pointers in a home loss to the Nets.
• North Carolina was held to a season-low 50 points in a blowout city setback at Duke.
• Kansas State was upset at home by Iowa State.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Seahawks rout Cards behind big-play offense
- Romo-led Cowboys smack Colts, win NFC East
- Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
- Winston ruled to have not violated FSU code