New Orleans cancels women's volleyball season
New Orleans canceled its women's volleyball season, athletic director Jim Miller said.
The Sun Belt conference, in which New Orleans plays, has moved its office to Lafayette, La., from New Orleans.
The conference is still deciding how to handle teams and games affected by Hurricane Katrina.
The Sun Belt has eight Division I-A football members: Florida Atlantic, Florida International, North Texas, Troy, Louisiana-Monroe, Louisiana-Lafayette, Middle Tennessee and Arkansas State.
The University of New Orleans, Denver, South Alabama and Western Kentucky compete in the league in other sports.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Louisville takes first AAC final, tops UConn
- UCLA upsets No. 4 Arizona in Pac-12 final
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Source: Tigers' Iglesias to sit out until break
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina