Fourth O.J. co-defendant pleads guilty, agrees to testify against him
LAS VEGAS -- Another O.J. Simpson co-defendant is pleading guilty in a Las Vegas armed robbery and kidnapping case.
Charles Ehrlich is pleading to reduced charges of attempted accessory to robbery and attempted burglary.
He's one of the men who accompanied Simpson during a confrontation last September with two sports memorabilia dealers at a casino hotel. He's now the fourth to take a plea deal.
Ehrlich lives in Miami.
That leaves two defendants -- Simpson and Clarence "C.J." Stewart -- to face trial next month. The two have pleaded not guilty to charges of kidnapping, armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. They could face life in prison if convicted.
Simpson has maintained that he was trying to retrieve personal belongings and family heirlooms, and that no guns were involved.
Ehrlich has agreed to testify against Simpson at the former football star's trial. He could face as much as five years in prison. He'll be sentenced after Simpson's trial.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Presidential farewell: Jeter honored by Bush
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
O.J. CHARGED IN ARMED ROBBERY
Formal charges have been filed against O.J. Simpson, who prosecutors say has committed 10 felonies, including kidnapping, in the armed robbery of sports memorabilia collectors in a Las Vegas casino-hotel room.
News• Nevada Supreme Court won't delay Simpson trial
• Another co-defendant pleads out, will testify
• O.J. back in Florida after posting bail
• Judge raises O.J.'s bail to $250K
• O.J. accused of violating bail terms
• O.J. pleads not guilty; trial set for April
• Ruling: O.J. must stand trial for robbery
• Man testifies Simpson requested 'heat' for visit
• Memorabilia dealer testifies O.J. took collectibles
• FBI was told of Simpson's plan in advance
• Third co-defendant agrees to plea deal
• Charges of felony coercion added in O.J. case
• Co-defendant: O.J. wanted men with guns
• Two co-defendants to testify against O.J.
• Judge: O.J. must hand over assets to Goldman
• Game balls among items seized in robbery case
• Final man in O.J. case posts bond
• Lawyer: Witness turns over Simpson recordings
• 6th co-defendant in O.J. case surrenders in court
• Bail set for O.J. at $125,000 in memorabilia case
• Simpson faces 10 felony charges
• Goldman family wants disputed memorabilia
• O.J. on tape: 'Think you can steal my ... '
• O.J. denied bail on armed robbery charges
Commentary• Jemele Hill: Is O.J. now a victim of his past?
• Kreidler: Memorabilia value in eye of beholder
Audio• Roger Cossack
ABCnews.com coverage• Official complaint
• The trials and tribulations of O.J. Simpson
- Fathead Buffalo Bills Logo Wall Graphic