The Best for January 29th, 2009
- 1. SportsCenter Highlight Of The Night - Wake Forest holds off top-ranked Duke.
- 2. Bonds Reportedly Used Other Steroids - NY Times: Federal prosecutors have urine samples linking Barry Bonds to steroid use.
- 3. Federer Advances - Roger Federer defeats Andy Roddick, advancing to Australia Open final.
- 4. Mike And Mike: Super Bowl Prop Bets - Greeny, Golic talk about the various prop bets you can make for the Super Bowl.
- 5. ESPNews Highlight Of The Night - Lawson's three at the buzzer lifts Tar Heels over Seminoles.
- 6. Providence Upsets No. 15 Syracuse - Curry lifts Providence past Syracuse.
- 7. Villanova Runs By Pitt, 67-57 - No. 21 Villanova pullls upset of No. 3 Pittsburgh.
- 8. Bearcats Hand Hoyas Fourth Straight Loss - Georgetown falls to 3-5 in the Big East with 65-57 loss to Cincinnati.
- 9. Matt Cassel On His Future In New England - Michael Smith looks at the futures of Tom Brady and Matt Cassel.
- 10. Wade's Near Triple-Double Powers Heat - Heat powered by six players in double-figures for 93-71 win over Wizards.
- 10a. MMA Live Episode 38 - MMA Live reviews 'Afflicton: Day of Reckoning' and WEC 38.
Best of the Rest
- 11. Road Trip: Winter X Last Day - Drubner and Jenn Brown enjoy their last day in Aspen for the Winter X Games.
- 12. Curry Hits From Long Range - Davidson's Stephen Curry hits 75-foot shoot.
- 13. Daily Dime TV Ten Drops of NBA Knowledge.
- 14. Countdown Daily 1/28 - Warner's Keys - Mike Golic and Trent Dilfer breakdown the keys to Kurt Warner's success and if the Cardinals will remain competitive next season.
- 15. Serena Faces Safina In The Finals - Serena Williams looking for her fourth Aussie Open title.
Think we missed something? Add to your links to the Conversation Page below. We will post the best comments. Promise.
Michael J Cupo is ESPN Digital Media's associate director of video-on-demand... World's Best!