Today's Top 10 Video Highlights
ESPN.com ranks the Top 10 video highlights for January 30th, 2009
Originally Published: January 30, 2009By Michael Cupo | ESPN.com
Super Bowl Commercial Favs
The Best for January 30th, 2009
- 1. President Obama On Super Bowl Teams - President Obama wishes the best to both teams, rooting for Steelers.
- 2. Nadal Escapes Verdasco - Rafael Nadal survives five sets to advance to Aussie Open Final.
- 3. Shaq On Kobe - Shaquille O'Neal sits down with Stephen A. Smith to discuss reuniting with Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson at the All-Star Game.
- 4. Field Pass: Super Bowl XLIII - Super Bowl preview and predictions.
- 5. Super Bowl XLIII Athlete Picks -Super Bowl predictions from current and former NFL superstars... and Ryan Howard.
- 6. Cassel On 2009 - Patriots QB Matt Cassel talks about his future with the team and his Super Bowl predictions.
- 7. SC Highlight Of The Night - Howard grabs another double-double as Magic pound LeBron, Cavs.
- 8. Mike And Mike: Brotherly Love - Golic's brother Bob stops by to chat about his playing days and his stint on "Saved By The Bell: The College Years".
- 9. Classic Rivalry - Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal's legendary rivalry is examined before they face off in Sunday's Aussie Open Final.
- 10. SportsCenter Right Now - Michael Kim with Friday's top stories.
Best of the Rest
- 11. Aces' Half Court Buzzer-Beater - Evansville sinks half court shot to beat Drake at the buzzer.
- 12. Bettis On Steelers - Former Steelers RB Jerome Bettis compares the current Steelers team with the 2005 team.
- 13. ESPNews Highlight Of The Night Pat Summitt notches 999th win.
- 14. Spurs Outduel Suns - Ginobili sinks 18 free throws, scores 30 to lead Spurs.
- 15. From Ballboy To Coach - Cardinals' offensive coordinator Todd Haley's father talks about his son's rise from ballboy to coach.
Think we missed something? Add to your links to the Conversation Page below. We will post the best comments. Promise.
Michael J Cupo is ESPN Digital Media's associate director of video-on-demand... World's Best!