Today's Top 10 Video Highlights
ESPN.com ranks the Top 10 video highlights for February 4th, 2009
Originally Published: February 4, 2009By Michael Cupo | ESPN.com
Favorite High School Football Movies
The Best for February 4, 2009
- 1. ESPNews Highlight Of The Night -LeBron becomes fastest to 12,000 points as Cavs improve to 23-0 at home.
- 2. Judge To Unseal Documents In Bonds' Case - Judge in the Barry Bonds perjury case will unseal some of the evidence gathered by prosecutors in the case against Bonds.
- 3. SC Highlight Of The Night - Celtics win 12th straight behind Ray Allen's last-second three-pointer.
- 4. Peyton Manning On Dungy's Retirement - Manning talks about what Tony Dungy's retirement means to him.
- 5. Mike And Mike: Signing Day - Jake Golic signs national letter of intent with Notre Dame.
- 6. Spike on Kobe - Knicks fan Spike Lee on Kobe Bryant's 61 point outburst.
- 7. Roger Cossack Updates Clemens' Situation - Washington Post: Tests link Roger Clemens' DNA to blood in syringes.
- 8. No. 4 UNC Runs Past Maryland, 108-91 - UNC hits season-best 16 three-pointers en route to sixth straight win.
- 9. Scott Boras On Manny's Worth - Manny Ramirez still waiting to sign.
- 10. AFC West Offseason Concerns - Shaun King talks about Darren Sproles, LaDainian Tomlinson and Chiefs' coacing search.
Best of the Rest
- 11. No Big Three In Spurs' Loss To Nuggets - Carmelo leads Nuggets over short-handed Spurs, 104-96.
- 12. Nelson Has Torn Labrum - Marc Stein on the Magic's chances without Jameer Nelson.
- 13. Rangers Lose In SO Rangers' scoring woes continue with loss to Thrashers.
- 14. MLB Roundtable: Manny Ramirez - Buster Olney, Tim Kurkjian, and Steve Phillips discuss Manny Ramirez's future.
- 15. Report: Citi Field Name In Doubt - The Wall Street reported Tuesday that Citigroup is exploring the possibility of backing out of the 20-year marketing partnership, which includes the right to name the new Mets ballpark Citi Field.
Think we missed something? Add to your links to the Conversation Page below. We will post the best comments. Promise.
Michael J Cupo is ESPN Digital Media's associate director of video-on-demand... World's Best!