The Best for May 11th, 2009
- 1. Tar Heels Meet The President - The National Champion UNC team meet President Barack Obama.
- 2. Great NBA Playoff Shots - SportsCenter takes a look at some of the greatest shots in NBA Playoff history.
- 3. LeBron A Cav For Life? - Spike Lee, Skip Bayless debate if LeBron James should declare himself a Cavalier for life.
- 4. OTL: The Chosen One - OTL examines LeBron James' impact on the city of Cleveland.
- 5. More Perplexing? Brooks Or Big Baby - Tim Legler on Aaron Brooks outfit and Glen Davis' shove of a fan on the sidelines.
- 6. Vikings Interested In Favre - Sean Jensen and Tim Hasselbeck with the latest on Brett Favre.
- 7. SportCenter's Top Plays - Watch the best highlights from SportsCenter.
- 8. Tough Sunday For Tiger - Andy North on Tiger Woods' difficult final round at the Players Championship.
- 9. Spike Lee Shows Off His Work - Filmmaker Spike Lee talks about his new documentary about Kobe Bryant.
- 10. Mike And Mike: Eat What You Want Day - Mike Golic, Mike Greenberg celebrate 'Eat What You Want Day'.
Best of the Rest
- 11. Legally Blind Hitting Instructor - Mark Wetzel is a hitting instructor despite being legally blind.
- 12. Monday Preview - Magic Johnson, Jon Barry, Michael Wilbon preview Cavaliers-Hawks and Nuggets-Mavericks.
- 13. Capitals-Penguins Preview - Barry Melrose previews Washington-Pittsburgh Game 6.
- 14. Streak Speak: May 11 - Will the Giants extend their win streak over the Nationals to 8?
- 15. Canes' Walker Fined, Not Suspended - Carolina F Scott Walker fined $2,500 for punching Bruins D Aaron Ward.