Today's Top 10 Video Highlights
ESPN.com ranks the Top 10 video highlights for May 15th, 2009
Originally Published: May 15, 2009By Michael Cupo | ESPN.com
The Best for May 15th, 2009
- 1. SportsCenter's Not Top Plays - Watch the best of the worst highlights from SportsCenter.
- 2. How The Nuggets Can Win The NBA Title - Woody Paige explains how the Denver Nuggets can win the NBA Championship.
- 3. SportsCenter's Top Plays - Watch the best highlights from SportsCenter.
- 4. Strawberry On Finding His Way Back - Mike Hill sits down with former MLB All-Star Darryl Strawberry.
- 5. Rpt: No hCG Indicates Manny Used Steroids - Manny Ramirez's drug test was flagged by Major League Baseball for elevated levels of synthetic testosterone, but did not contain the drug for which he was suspended 50 games, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing sources with knowledge of the test.
- 6. Mortensen: Favre Wants To Avoid Surgery - Chris Mortensen reports on Brett Favre's consultation with Dr. James Andrews.
- 7. Phelps Takes 100 Fly Heat In Return - The Olympic champion easily qualified for the finals of two events Friday morning at the Charlotte Ultraswim, his first meet since winning eight gold medals in Beijing.
- 8. Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 7 OT Winners - SportsCenter looks back at memorable overtime goals in recent Game 7's.
- 9. Trent Edwards Takes BP With Blue Jays - Bills QB Trent Edwards tells First Take about working out with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- 10. Hurricanes Need OT To Reach Conf. Finals - Hurricanes goaltender Cam Ward talks about Game 7 overtime win over the Bruins.
Best of the Rest
- 11. Red Wings Outlast Ducks - Red Wings goaltender Chris Osgood talks about Game 7 win over the Ducks.
- 12. Woolley Confident In Mine That Bird - Mine That Bird trainer Chip Woolley talks about his horse's preparation for the Preakness.
- 13. Daily Dime TV - Ten Drops of NBA Knowledge.
- 14. Streak Speak: May 15 - Will Tim Lincecum shutdown the Mets?
- 15. BBTN Fantasy Minute - Matthew Berry looks at the MLB player rankings.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Brodeur retires, to join front office with Blues
- McDaniels: Pats must be smart vs. Sherman