Today's Top 10 Video Highlights
ESPN.com ranks the Top 10 video highlights for May 18th, 2009
Originally Published: May 18, 2009By Michael Cupo | ESPN.com
The Best for May 18th, 2009
- 1. Report: Surgery Expected For Favre - Brett Favre will meet with renowned orthopedic surgeon James Andrews on Tuesday in Alabama to discuss surgery on his throwing shoulder expected to be performed later this week, the St. Paul Pioneer Press has reported.
- 2. T.O. Arrives In Buffalo - David Amber reports on the highly anticipated arrival of Terrell Owens.
- 3. Reaction To Turning Down White House - First Take debates James Harrison's decision to reject a visit to the White House.
- 4. SportsCenter's Top Plays - SportsCenter counts down the top plays of the weekend.
- 5. Mike And Mike: Guarding Jordan - Grant Hill recalls the last two times he guarded Michael Jordan.
- 6. Where Do The Celtics Go From Here? - The Boston Globe's Bob Ryan on what the future holds for the Celtics.
- 7. World Series Games To Start Earlier - Buster Olney on MLB's decision to move up the stat of World Series games.
- 8. Talking Cowboys With Michael Irvin - Former Cowboys WR Michael Irvin talks about raising money for Rich Behm and the Cowboys offseason.
- 9. Rachel Alexandra's Future - Jess Jackson, co-owner of Rachel Alexandra, talks about the Preakness Stakes and Rachel Alexandra's future.
- 10. Nuggets-Lakers Preview - Magic Johnson, Jon Barry and Michael Wilbon preview Western Conference Final.
Best of the Rest
- 11. Hurricanes-Penguins Game 1 Preview - Matthew Barnaby previews Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
- 12. LeBron's Ridiculous Shot - Check out the shot LeBron James hits after practice on Sunday.
- 13. Gardner's Home Run For Child In Hospital - Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner hits a home run for a little girl in need of a heart transplant.
- 14. Streak Speak: May 18 - Can the Yankees sweep the Twins?
- 15. Fantasy Focus Baseball: May 18 - Paul Severino, Matthew Berry, and Jenny Dell update the latest news in fantasy baseball.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Belichick says Patriots 'followed every rule'
- Kaminsky, No. 6 Wisconsin prevail in overtime
- Kiffin to remain Bama OC, won't jump to NFL
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues