- Chad Nielsen
- 0 Shares
1. Rutgers loses to St. Johns after an embarrassing no-call at the end of the game. On a scale of 1-10, how poorly officiated was this game?
2. This play was not reviewable, how do you fix this?
3. LeBron James responded on Wednesday to Chris Bosh's comments about his role in the Heat offense.
"Chris can always voice his opinion," James said. "If Chris wants the ball then he can ask for it and he can get it. If Chris wants the ball and wants to be more aggressive and wants to be more inserted into the offense, all he has to do is ask for it. When's he's productive, we're a better team."
Skip, translate what LeBron is saying here.
4. On Wednesday, two No. 1 seeds won their conference tournaments. That means only four of 13 conference tournaments so far have been won by No. 1 seeds. Andy: Are you okay with this many lower seeds in conference tournaments playing in the 68 team field?
5. You both believe that Ohio State has the best chance to win it all this year, but what team has the best chance to knock off Ohio State?
6. Joe Lunardi has 11 teams from the Big East tournament in the NCAA tournament but how many should they get?
7. Former Bulls legend Michael Jordan believes Derrick Rose is the MVP of the league, saying:
"He deserves it. He's playing that well. He deserves it. Without a doubt. And if he doesn't get it, now he'll see how I felt a lot of years."
Is he right?
8. The NCAA suspended Baylor star freshman Perry Jones III hours before Baylor's 84-67 loss in the first round of the Big 12 tournament to Oklahoma. Was this move by the NCAA fair or foul?
9. Joe Lunardi currently has Michigan State (17-13) in the NCAA Tournament. Is he right?
10. The opening round of the ACC tournament kicks off today but who goes further in the NCAA tournament: Duke or North Carolina?
11. Kansas opens up Big 12 tournament play today against Oklahoma State. Who goes further in the NCAA tournament: Kansas or Texas?
12. Who is the national player of the year?
5hMichael C. Wright