First and ten questions
1. Mike Krzyzewski says "there is a chance" Kyrie Irving could return to the lineup. Irving practiced some Tuesday but Coach K won't know for a few days whether the freshman guard will be available for Duke's West Regional opener against 16th-seeded Hampton on Friday. Does a healthy Irving make Duke the favorite to win it all?
2. Bulls now are 1/2 game a ahead of the Celtics in the East. Neither of you have Chicago in the conference final. Why not?
3. When asked who he liked for MVP, Celtics coach Doc Rivers endorsed Bulls star, Derrick Rose. "If I was forced right now to choose one player, I'd pick D-Rose." Is Rose your choice for MVP?
4. The NFLPA took some hits this week by asking draftees to consider boycotting the Draft, and Adrian Peterson's comments calling the NFL labor situation, "modern-day slavery." Is public sentiment now swinging in favor of the NFL owners?
5. Which five-seed or lower has the best chance to make the Final Four?
6. According to a column in the Charlotte Observer, the Panthers will select Cam Newton with the first pick in the NFL draft, or are working hard to convince the football world they plan to. Should the Panthers select Newton?
7. Kevin Durant came into this season as a MVP candidate. At his point he's not in the conversation, even though he is leading the league in scoring with 28 points per game. Grade Durant's performance this season.
8. Tyler Hansbrough scored 30 last night against the Knicks and has averaged over 25 in his last five games. Is this a blip or trend?
9. LeBron James picked Ohio State to win the National Championship. Skip also has the Buckeyes. SKIP: Care to change your pick.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- Colts punter: Defenseless label a setback
- McCoy wants Eagles' 'offense on my back'