First and ten questions
1. UConn is favored by 3.5 over Butler tonight. Is it too high, too low or just right?
2. UConn has won 10 games in a row. Butler is playing in a second consecutive National championship game. Who are you rooting for?
3. Spurs end their 6-game losing streak with a 114-97 win over the Suns. The Lakers lost to Denver, 95-90. San Antonoio has a 2 ½ game lead in the Western Conference. Based on what you saw yesterday, can the Lakers catch the Spurs in the West?
4. The Rangers swept the Red Sox. Texas hit 11 home runs in the three game series, with the Sox staff giving up a 10.57 ERA. Skip has been critical of the Boston pitching staff. How worried should the Red Sox be?
5. After sitting out for two months, Shaq sprained his right calf yesterday after playing only 5 minutes. What are the Celtics playoff chances without Shaq?
6. Both of you think Brad Stevens will be at Butler for the long haul. How much would a win tonight change that?
7. National championship game: No. 3 UConn vs. No. 8 Butler. Which team wins and why?
8. Mayors and other leaders from Los Angeles and San Francisco on Sunday condemned violence among sports fans in the wake of an Opening-Day beating at Dodger Stadium that left a Giants fan in a medically induced coma. What can be done to prevent this?
9. Despite his erratic play so far this year, Tiger Woods is the favorite to win the Masters at 8-1, followed by Phil Mickelson at 10-1. Should Tiger be the odds on favorite?
10. With Maya Moore's collegiate career over, is she the greatest women's college basketball player of all-time?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Griffin, Clips dump Warriors; streak hits 9
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management