First and ten questions
1. UConn beat Butler 53-41 for their third National Championship. Butler shot a Final Four-record low 18.8 percent from the field (12 of 64), including going just 6 of 37 in the second half. Was this the worst championship game ever?
2. UConn held Butler to just 41 points. Was this great UConn defense or bad Butler offense?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how impressive was UConn's run through the Big East and NCAA Tournament?
4. The Orioles have improved to 4-0 and have the best record in the AL East since Showalter took over last season. Are the Orioles bologna or filet?
5. The Yankees have 11 home runs through their first four games. Texas (4-0) is off to its best start since opening 7-0 in 1996, following up a three-game weekend sweep of Boston. Nelson Cruz has four of the Rangers 13 home runs. Which team has the better line up, Yankees or Rangers?
6. Jim Calhoun won his third national championship. He is now 6th on the all-time wins list. Where does he rank among the all-time great coaches in college basketball?
7. Kemba Walker won the tournament MOP. He averaged 25 points for the tournament, but only had 16 last night. His is stock up or down?
8. Dennis Rodman was voted into the Basketball Hall of Fame. Does he deserve it?
9. Last year Ian Poulter predicted a top-5 finish from Tiger Woods at the Masters. Woods tied for fourth with four rounds of 70 or better. Yesterday he said Woods won't even make the top 5 this year. Do you agree or disagree?
10. This years women's national championship is only the second time no No. 1 seeds including UConn have made it to the finals. Is this good or bad for women's basketball?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Source: Washington to hire Boise's Petersen
- Surging Jags hand Texans 11th loss in row
- Boozer, Bulls easily handle Heat
- Winston not charged in sexual assault case