1. The Spurs beat the Hawks, while the Lakers lost to the Jazz at home, giving San Antonio a 3½ game lead over LA. Are the Spurs frauds or are they for real?
2. The Bulls are up three games on Miami and Boston with five games to play. Who do you see coming out of the East?
3. Who will finish better at the Masters this week – Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods?
4. Texas A&M beat Notre Dame, 76-70, in the NCAA women's basketball championship. Was it better than the men's final?
5. Northern Arizona head coach Mike Addras voted for Ohio State as the No. 1 team in the final USA TODAY/ESPN poll, not tournament champion UConn. Do you agree?
6. Derrick Rose had 19 points last night in the win over the Suns. Kobe Bryant scored 20 points and hit a game-tying 3-pointer with 16 seconds left, but fumbled the ball away on a drive at the buzzer. Did the NBA MVP race slip through Kobe's fingers?
7. No team has ever won the World Series after starting 0-4. Boston is 0-4 with the Yankees coming to town this weekend. How many more losses can the Red Sox endure before we write them off?
8. Is the Masters truly the best event in sports?
9.Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett hopes there will be a QB competition between Tony Romo and Jon Kitna. Smart or dumb?
10. Gordon Hayward set a new career-high with 22 points — eclipsing the previous mark he'd set only two days earlier — on 9-for-14 shooting. Kobe was impressed. What do you make of this?