1. The Lakers beat the Spurs but lost Andrew Bynum to a hyperextended knee. On a scale of 1-10, how big a deal is this?
2. Last night, Kobe had a mini-meltdown and a technical vs. the Spurs. Where is Kobe's head going into the playoffs?
3. Josh Hamilton broke his arm trying to score from third on on a ball caught in foul territory in front of the Tigers' dugout, a mere 50 feet from the plate. He will miss 6 to 8 weeks and says the play was stupid, but his third base coach sent him. Does Hamilton have a point?
4. The Red Sox now have the worst record in baseball (2-9). Who do you blame?
5. Jenn Sterger has appeared on ABC's GMA and Nightline telling her side of the Brett Favre incident. What's your reaction?
6. The Lakers hold the No. 2 seed in the Western conference with the 2, 3 and 4 spots still undecided. LA plays Sacramento tonight. Who wins?
7. Memphis lost to the Blazers 102-89. It appears the Grizzlies have been putting out a less than full effort as of late, perhaps even tanking. Smart or dumb?
8. Last night, ESPN's Year of the Quarterback aired "Brady 6." His unimpressive performance in the 2000 NFL combine was discussed. Can you blame NFL teams for passing on Brady?
9. LeBron James has passed Kobe Bryant to take over the No. 1 spot on the NBA's best-selling jersey list this season. Are you surprised?
10. After winning eight in a row, the Indians have lost -- dropping to 8-3 and clinging to a one game lead over the White Sox. After 11 games, is it over in Cleveland?