First and ten questions
1. The top seeded Bulls open the playoffs against Indiana Saturday. Will the Bulls will make it all the way to The NBA Finals?
2. Shaquille O'Neal, who suffered a right calf sprain April 3 against the Pistons, was back on the court briefly yesterday at Boston's practice session. How important is a healthy Shaq for the Celtics against the Knicks?
3. Manu Ginobili is doubtful for Sunday's playoff Game 1 against Memphis after spraining his right elbow in the regular-season finale. On a scale of 1-10, how big a deal is this?
4. Troy Tulowitzki clobbered home runs in each game of the doubleheader yesterday against the Mets. He went 10-for-16 with eight RBIs, homering in each of the four games in New York. Is Tulowitzki the best player in baseball?
5. The Mavericks and Blazers begin their series Saturday. Which team will win that series?
6. How big is this year's playoffs for LeBron James?
7. Is Derrick Rose capable of being the playoff MVP?
8. The Lakers staggered to the finish line. This is Phil Jackson's last waltz with LA. On a scale of 1-10, how much confidence do you have in the Lakers moving forward?
9. How far can Kevin Durant carry the Thunder in the playoffs?
10. Kevin Na set a new low for the worst par-4 hole in the PGA Tour record books, shooting a 16 yesterday on the 9th hole at the Texas Open. How would you have handled this?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Harbaugh, 49ers mutually agree to part ways
- Jets to fire Idzik, Ryan on Monday, sources say
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Steelers best Bengals to win AFC North title