1. Derrick Rose scored 36 points, and Carlos Boozer added 17 points and 16 rebounds as the Bulls pulled out another dramatic victory over the Pacers, 96-90. On a scale of 1-10, how impressed were you with the Bulls win?
2. How much stock should be put in Miami's 21-point win over the Sixers?
3. Carmelo Anthony shot only 1-for-11 in the second half of Game 1. Amare Stoudemire did not get a touch down the stretch. Who should get the ball for the Knicks in crunch time?
4. North Carolina's Harrison Barnes will return for his sophomore season instead of declaring for the NBA draft. Good move or bad?
5. Blaine Gabbert appeared on SportsCenter yesterday with Jon Gruden in his Quarterback Camp series. How good of a pro will Gabbert be?
6. After Saturday's loss to the Bulls, Pacers coach Frank Vogel heaped high praise on Derrick Rose. "The kid's out of this world," he said. "He's got Allen Iverson's speed, Jason Kidd's vision and Michael Jordan's athleticism. How do you guard that?" Where was Vogel right and where was he wrong in these comparisons?
7. Dwight Howard became the first player in league history to be named the NBA's defensive player of the year for the three consecutive seasons. Against Atlanta in the Game 1 loss, he tied a career high with 46 points, to go along with 19 rebounds. Why hasn't all of this translated into team dominance for the Magic?
8. The NFL schedule will be released today, a day usually met with anticipation by hardcore NFL fans. With the labor situation unsettled, Ryan explains what's going through his mind today?
9. Portland coach Nate McMillan has been fined $35,000 by the NBA for disparaging comments about the officiating in Game 1 of the Blazers-Mavs series. What impact will this have on tonight's game?
10. In a game of one-on-one to 21, who wins – Derrick Roe or Michael Jordan?