First and ten questions
1. Chris Paul had 27 points, 13 rebounds and 15 assists as the Hornets held on for a 93-88 victory over the Lakers to even their first-round playoff series at 2-2. Scale 1-10, how much trouble are the Lakers in?
2. Jamal Crawford scored 25 points, leading the Hawks to an 88-85 victory over Orlando and a 3-1 lead in their series. Who do you blame for the Magic's 3-1 deficit?
3. The Heat had a chance to take the lead or tie at 84-82 with 8 seconds to play in regulation. LeBron James took the inbounds pass, drove the lane, pulled up and put up a one hander that missed. What do you make of Miami's last possession?
4. The Spurs play the Grizzlies tonight in Memphis, trailing two games to one. Are the Spurs done?
5. Knicks were swept by the Celtics. Carmelo Anthony set his sights on the future. Did you agree or disagree with his sentiments?
6. Grade LeBron's execution of the Heat's last play.
7. The Hawks beat Orlando 88-85 and lead the series 3-1. Stan Van Gundy was not happy with the Magic's last possession. Is Van Gundy's criticism of Hedo Turkoglu inbounds or out of bounds?
8. On ESPN.com, Insider Player X came down hard on Kevin Garnett, saying "Garnett is a punk and a coward. I know, I know. Easy for me to say behind this column. Don't worry, I'll tell him to his face, too. And I'm not the only one who thinks that& You can learn a lot about him by watching his eyes. If he's talking to you -- and he's always talking -- he avoids eye contact. My advice to other guys in the league: Stare him down, and he'll retreat." What's your reaction?
9. Brandon Roy rallied the Blazers past the Mavs Saturday, tying the series 2-2. How much trouble is Dallas in?
10. The Thunder can close out the Nuggets tonight. Scale 1-10, how impressive has OKC been?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- James struggles as Knicks spoil homecoming
- OKC's Westbrook suffers small fracture in hand
- Irving: Miscommunication with Blatt part of loss
- No. 2 FSU rallies to avoid upset at Louisville