First and ten questions
1. U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson granted the NFL players' request for an injunction to lift the lockout on Monday, ending the league's work stoppage in its 45th day but prompting an immediate notice from the league that it will appeal. Does this injunction get us closer to football?
2. The Grizzlies used a 14-0 run to begin the 3rd quarter on their way to a 104-86 win over the Spurs to take a 3-1 lead in the series. On a scale of 1-10, how surprised are you that the Grizzlies have put the Spurs on the brink of elimination?
3. Russell Westbrook took 30 shots in Monday night's loss to the Nuggets while the rest of the Thunder only took 49. TNT Reporter Pam Oliver noted that Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook had a heated exchange during a timeout late in the second quarter. How big a deal is this?
4. In a "notice of allegations" sent to Ohio State on Monday, the NCAA accused Jim Tressel of withholding information and lying to keep Buckeyes players on the field who had accepted improper benefits from the owner of a tattoo parlor. Should he be fired?
5. What should the NCAA do with Ohio State?
6. The Grizzlies are one win away from becoming the second No. 8 seed to knock off the top seed in a best-of-seven series in the NBA playoffs. Can the Grizzlies win the West?
7. Kobe Bryant rolled his left ankle late in the Los Angeles Lakers' 93-88 loss to the New Orleans Hornets in Game 4 of their first-round series on Sunday, which is now officially being called a sprained ankle. Can the Lakers win tonight with a hurt Kobe Bryant?
8. With two days until the NFL Draft, if you are the Carolina Panthers are you taking Cam Newton with the No. 1 pick?
9. Derrick Rose underwent an MRI on his ankle on Sunday which was negative confirming he has an ankle sprain. Can the Bulls win tonight with an unhealthy Derrick Rose?
10. The Magic are on the brink of elimination against the Hawks tonight in Game 5. Who wins and why?