1. Once projected as the No. 1 overall pick, Nick Fairley was drafted 13th overall by the Lions. On a scale of 1-10, how surprised were you that Fairley dropped to No. 13?
2. The Falcons acquired the No. 6 overall pick from Cleveland for a package of five draft picks including a first round pick in 2012. Atlanta took Alabama wideout Julio Jones. Good move or bad by the Falcons?
3. Two of the biggest surprises of the first round came when the Titans used the 8th overall pick to draft Jake Locker and the Vikings used the 12th pick to draft Christian Ponder. Bigger risk, Locker or Ponder?
4. The Magic were eliminated from the playoffs last night, a year after sweeping the same Hawks team by an average of 25 points a game. Who do you blame for the Magic getting bounced from the playoffs?
5. The Lakers and Mavericks both closed out their respective first round series last night and are set to meet in the second round of the playoffs. Who wins the Lakers-Mavs series?
6. The Saints traded into the first round to take Mark Ingram with the 28th pick. After Ingram's pick Reggie Bush tweeted: "IT'S BEEN FUN NEW ORLEANS." If Reggie Bush's career is over with the Saints, should he be considered a bust?
7. The Bengals took wide receiver AJ Green with the 4th overall pick. What are the chances that Carson Palmer returns to the Bengals?
8. On Thursday, John Elway showed his support of Tim Tebow, saying, "If he is the player we hope he is, then we are in really good shape." The Panthers used the No. 1 overall pick to take Cam Newton, which begs the question: Who will be the better quarterback in the NFL, Tim Tebow or Cam Newton?
9. The San Antonio Spurs face another elimination game tonight in Game 6 against the Grizzlies. Who wins and why?
10. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was booed by fans when he opened the NFL draft and again when he announced the No. 1 pick. Grade Roger Goodell's performance last night.