First and ten questions
1. The Thunder got a playoff career-high 40 points from Russell Westbrook and defeated the Grizzlies in triple overtime to even the series 2-2. On a scale of 1-10, how impressive were the Thunder in Game 4?
2. LeBron James' 38 points and 14 rebounds in Miami's Game 4 overtime win over the Celtics to take a 3-1 lead in the series. How important was last night's performance for LeBron's postseason legacy?
3. Are the Celtics done?
4. Reggie Bush made news on Monday with his tweets about the lockout:
BUSH TWEET: Everybody complaining about the lockout! Shoot I'm making the most of it! Vacation, rest, relaxing, appearances here and there! I'm good!
BUSH TWEET: Right about now we would be slaving in 100 degree heat, practicing twice a day, while putting our bodies at risk for nothing.
After angry responses poured in from some of his 1.6 million followers, he said he was only kidding:
BUSH TWEET: FYI last tweet was a joke! Relax people damn it's called sense of humor! Cry me a river why don't you...
If the Saints decide to release Bush once the lockout is lifted, what impact would these tweets have on your interest in signing Bush?
5. Maryland hired Texas A&M coach Mark Turgeon on Monday to succeed Gary Williams who retired last week. Do you have a problem with coaches breaking contracts and taking head coaching jobs at other schools?
6. Who do you blame for the Celtics being down 3-1 to the Heat?
7. Game 5 is tonight between the Bulls and the Hawks with the series tied at 2. Who wins tonight and why?
8. Rick Carlisle was on our show yesterday and this is what he had to say about Dirk Nowitzki: "In my opinion, he's a top 10 player in NBA history because of the uniqueness of his game and how he has carried this franchise on his back for over a decade."
How could this postseason impact Dirk's legacy?
9. You both agree that Dirk isn't a top 10 player in NBA history. So who makes your top 10?
10. Derek Jeter snapped his streak of 259 consecutive at bats without a homerun on Sunday and followed with a second homerun in his next at bat. Is this a blip or trend for Jeter?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Gilbert letter still issue for LeBron
- LeBron mum, flies back to Miami with Wade
- Tanaka has partially torn UCL, will try rehab
- Kershaw's streak ends at 41 IP in CG gem