1. LeBron James scored the last 10 points of the game to lead the Heat to a clinching Game 5 victory over the Celtics. On a scale of 1-10, how impressed were you with LeBron's performance last night?
2. Are the Heat now the overwhelming favorites to win the NBA title?
3. The Thunder moved to within a win of their first Conference Finals trip since 1996 after a 27-point victory over the Grizzlies. Is this series over?
4. In his exit interview with the Lakers on Wednesday, Kobe Bryant addressed the impact that him missing practices had on the Lakers' struggles this season, saying his teammates took days off because he wasn't on the court with them.
Will Kobe ever be Kobe again?
5. Shaquille Oneal did not play in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals and hasn't been able to play a full season since 2008-2009 with the Suns. If this is the end of the road for Shaq, was he the greatest center ever when he was in his prime?
6. After his clinching performance in Game 5, LeBron James apologized to the city of Cleveland for the way his decision happened, but said this opportunity in Miami was "once in a lifetime." Should Cleveland accept Lebron's apology?
7. Is it time to blow up the Celtics?
8. Just days before a title bout, Bernard Hopkins lashed out at Donovan McNabb again. As a result of McNabb's upbringing, Hopkins implied that the quarterback is not black enough or tough enough.
Are Hopkins' comments in bounds or out of bounds?
9. The Bulls will try to close out the Hawks tonight in Game 6. Who will win, and why?
10. Albert Pujols and Cubs GM Jim Hendry exchanged a hug before the game on Tuesday. Is this a sign that Pujols is done in St. Louis?