First and ten questions
1. Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Thunder and the Mavericks is tonight. Who wins and why?
2. Dirk Nowitzki addressed trying to shed the "soft label" during this year's playoff push in Tuesday's edition of "USA Today," saying, "I'm not a big rah-rah guy. But when you're a big guy and you're a jump shooter, that's automatically a label of being 'soft.'" Is Dirk soft?
3. The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has decided that the league's lockout of players should stay in place until a full appeal is heard on whether it is legal. Does this ruling bring us any closer to a labor deal?
4. On Monday, Doc Rivers said that he would have waited until after the year was over to trade Kendrick Perkins. When it comes to Perkins, is he overrated or underrated?
5. The NBA Draft lottery is tonight. Many people expect that this will be the Kyrie Irving sweepstakes. Last year, the Wizards took John Wall with the No. 1 overall pick. Which player will be the better five years down the road: Irving or Wall?
6. For just the second time since 1998, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan won't represent the West in the NBA Finals. The 2011 playoffs still has three young NBA superstars in Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose and Lebron James. Of the three, which player are you taking for the next 10 years?
7. Derrick Rose won the NBA MVP this year and his team is leading 1-0 against the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. Is Derrick Rose better off because Lebron James went to Miami instead of Chicago?
8. Tiger Woods says he did not do any more damage to his left knee and Achilles last week and expects to play in the U.S. Open. What do you expect from Tiger this season?
9. The Tampa Bay Bucs declined an invitation to be featured on the next edition of HBO's Hard Knocks. Do you like, love or hate the fact that the Bucs turned down Hard Knocks?
10. What team would you like to see on Hard Knocks?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Belichick says Patriots 'followed every rule'
- NFL warns Seahawks about Lynch gesture
- Kiffin to remain Bama OC, won't jump to NFL
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues