First and ten questions
1. The Mavericks came back from 15 points down with 4:48 remaining in the fourth quarter and beat the Thunder in overtime, 112-105, to take a 3-1 series lead. Who is to blame for the Thunder collapse?
2. Inside 10 seconds to play in regulation with the Thunder clinging to a 2-point lead, Nick Collison got called for the foul on Dirk Nowitzki, who tied the game with two free throws. Was it a foul?
3. The Chicago Bulls haven't lost three straight games yet this season. What does Derrick Rose have to do tonight in Game 4 to avoid falling into a 3-1 hole in the Eastern Conference Finals?
4. If the 2010 free agency rules aren't reinstated, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith will all be unrestricted free agents. Jets head coach Rex Ryan firmly believes that Randy Moss could fill the void, saying that even in the twilight of his career, he creates matchup problems. Is Moss worth the risk?
5. Bengals president Mike Brown told NFL Network on Monday the team's stance on quarterback Carson Palmer has not changed. He said he has no plans to trade Carson Palmer, and if he chooses not to play with the Bengals he would have to retire. Who will win the standoff between Carson Palmer and the Bengals?
6. Dirk Nowitzki scored all 12 of his fourth-quarter points, including the game-tying free throws, as the Mavericks rallied from a 15-point deficit with a 17-2 run over the final five minutes of regulation. How has this year's playoffs impacted Dirk's legacy as an all time great?
7. LeBron James said he can relate to what Derrick Rose is going through, having won the MVP and played for the Coach of the Year, but running into a team in the playoffs with multiple matchup problems. Which team is better, the 2010-11 Chicago Bulls or the 2009-10 Cleveland Cavaliers?
8. Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah has been fined $50,000 for using a derogatory and offensive term from the bench during the first quarter of the Bulls' 96-85 loss to the Miami Heat last night in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Did the NBA get it right?
9. Luol Deng defended Noah, saying that it's difficult for players not to react to fans. Are Deng's comments in or out of bounds?
10. With a win tonight, the Heat will find themselves one win away from the NBA Finals. The Heat would most likely face the Dallas Mavericks, who hold a commanding 3-1 series lead over the Thunder. Who needs to win a title more this season, Dirk or Lebron?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Lump of coal: Durant (ankle) to sit vs. Spurs
- Veteran Smith: 'Excited to join Rockets'
- Peyton intent on playing for Broncos in 2015
- Chippewas' rally, lateral heroics not enough