First and ten questions
1. Miami was outscored 22-5 over the final 7:14 in its 95-93 loss in Game 2 to the Mavericks. Who is to blame for the loss?
2. Tyson Chandler talked about his frustrations with the Heat's celebration after the Dwyane Wade 3-pointer. Do you buy that the Heat celebration fueled the Mavericks comeback?
3. Dirk Nowitzki drove by Chris Bosh to score the game-winning basket for the Mavericks. Was this good offense by Dirk or bad defense by the Heat?
4. Judge Arthur Boylan cancelled next week's mediation session between the NFL owners and the players because the court says both sides are engaged in confidential settlement talks. What do you make of this?
5. Giants running back and friend of Plaxico Burress Brandon Jacobs says after talking with Burress, he believes that he will sign with the Eagles. Is Burress worth the trouble?
6. Dirk Nowitzki scored the final nine points for the Mavericks, including the game-winning layup with his sore left hand. Has Dirk officially put the "soft" label to rest?
7. The Heat are heading back to Dallas for three straight games after losing a 15-point fourth-quarter lead in Game 2. On a scale of 1-10, how much trouble are the Heat in?
8. In an interview with the Giants' flagship radio station, Brian Sabean had harsh words for Scott Cousins, the Marlins player who scored the game-winning run on the play that injured Buster Posey. Are Sabean's comments fair or foul?
9. Shaquille O'Neal is officially retiring from the NBA today after a 19-year career. In the prime of his career, was he the most dominant center of all time?
10. Did Shaq's career live up to its potential?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Lawsuit alleged Hernandez shot man in Feb.
- Sources: Clippers, Celtics talk trade again
- Bosh to Heat fans: Watch the game at home
- Sources: Clips' meeting with Scott goes well