First and ten questions
1. Dwyane Wade had 29 points (12-for-21 FG), while LeBron James had 17 (6-14 FG). Did Wade settle the Batman-Robin debate last night?
2. Dirk Nowitzki had 34 points in Game 3. The rest of the Mavs starters had 27. Who is to blame for the Dallas loss?
3. Plaxico Burress gets out of jail today. Is he worth the risk for an NFL team to sign?
4. Despite being poked in the eye earlier in the game, Chris bosh made the game-winning shot. But in the first half, he was only 2-for-9 from the field. Do you trust Bosh with the game on the line?
5. Donnie Walsh and the Knicks failed to come to an agreement on a contract. Isiah Thomas has said publicly that he's not "after Donnie Walsh's job," but Thomas' close friends all say he wants a role of some kind in the organization. Is it realistic for the Knicks to consider bringing Isiah back?
6. A reporter said LeBron James was "shrinking" from taking over in the fourth quarter. LeBron didn't take too kindly to the question. What do you make of LeBron's response?
7. Will LeBron be content to win an NBA title without being series MVP?
8. In his first public comments since the Ohio State scandal cost Jim Tressel his job, Bob Stoops said, "If people think that I'm going to be chasing around, following my players around, that's not happening." Does he have a point?
9. Since going to the 2-3-2 format, the team that has won Game 3 when the series was tied at a game apiece has won the NBA Finals all 11 times. Is the series over?
10. Shaquille O'Neal retired Friday and made several amusing comments on his way out. "I want to knock out Skip Bayless," he said. Does Shaq have a point?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
- Wolves coach upset by spoof of Love return