First and ten questions
1. Jason Terry has been shut down by LeBron James in two of the three games in the fouth quarter, but he challenged LeBron in the media, saying, "We'll see if he can do it for seven games." Was it smart or dumb of Terry to call out LeBron?
2. Terry went on to take his shots at the Heat defense, saying that Portland was the best defensive team they have faced this year and that the Heat have a great scheme that is working against the Mavericks. Is the Heat's defense overrated or underrated?
3. Who will win Game 4 tonight, and why?
4. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is ranked No. 41 on the NFL Network's list of the top 100 players, voted on by more than 400 active players. Roethlisberger has made it to three Super Bowls and has won two rings. Is his ranking appropriate?
5. Six quarterbacks rank ahead of him, presumably Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers and Michael Vick. Of this list of seven quarterbacks, where should Big Ben rank?
6. From what you have seen in the NBA Finals, is Dwyane Wade the best player in the NBA right now?
7. The Golden State Warriors hired Mark Jackson as their next head coach, which will mark his first coaching gig at any level. Is this a good move or a bad move by the Warriors?
8. The Bowl Championship Series stripped Southern California of its 2004 title on Monday, leaving that season without a BCS champion. Tommy Tuberville makes his claim that his Auburn team that went undefeated in 2004 should be awarded the title, stating that if there is no champion, the team that had to forfeit is not really punished. Does Tuberville have a point?
9. Alex Smith ripped Michael Crabtree for not practicing with team. When Crabtree was asked by a reporter if "throwing with the quarterback was beneficial toward improving chemistry," the wideout responded, "Who's the quarterback?" When Smith's name was dropped, Crabtree said, "He's the quarterback? I'm just asking." Is Crabtree's response in bounds or out of bounds?
10. Who would you least want to see holding up the trophy, Mark Cuban or Lebron James?