First and ten questions
1. The Mavericks came back to take Game 4, 86-83, with a 21-9 run over the final 10:12. LeBron James had only 8 points, a new playoff low. How do you explain this?
2. Dwyane Wade scored 32 points on 13-for-20 shooting. How much is he to blame for Miami's loss?
3. Based on what you saw last night, can the Mavs win the series?
4. Terrelle Pryor announced he will not return to Ohio State. In an "Outside the Lines" report, a former friend says he witnessed transactions in which Pryor was paid $20,000 to $40,000 for signing memorabilia for Columbus businessman Dennis Talbott. Talbott denies he ever paid Pryor or any other active Buckeye to sign memorabilia. Is the media treating Pryor fairly?
5. Can Pryor play pro football?
6. Dirk Nowitzki fought through a sinus infection to score 21 points and lead the Mavs' fourth-quarter comeback. Grade Dirk's performance.
7. How impressive was Dirk's final shot?
8. Tiger Woods won't be playing in the U.S. Open this year. Injuries to his left knee and Achilles are bad enough that Woods decided Tuesday to skip the tournament for the first time since 1994. Paul Azinger said the injury could be career-ending. Is the Tiger Woods that once dominated golf a thing of the past?
9. Jason Terry stepped up after delivering some trash talk to LeBron James, outscoring James by a 17-8 margin. Grade Terry's performance.
10. Joe Girardi was annoyed by David Ortiz when Ortiz flipped his bat after hitting a home run at Yankee Stadium last night. Do you have a problem with Big Papi's demonstration?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Clippers roll by Nuggets for record 57th win
- Cops: Man held in Boston for hoax device
- NCAA council OKs unlimited meals, snacks
- Sanchez sends Giants past Dodgers in 12th