First and ten questions
1. The Mavericks beat the Heat to win the NBA Finals. Who is to blame for the Heat's loss?
2. LeBron James, who averaged 26.7 points per game in the regular season, had the largest scoring drop of all time in the NBA Finals (-8.9) for a player that averaged more than 25 in the regular season. How do you explain LeBron's performance in the Finals?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how shocked are you that the Dallas Mavericks are NBA Champions?
4. After the game, LeBron James was asked if it bothered him that so many people were happy to see him fail. He said it doesn't bother him. What's your reaction?
5. LeBron admitted that this was "a personal failure" and then tweeted after the game, "The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time." Do you have a problem with this?
6. Dirk Nowitzki left the court immediately after the game and had to be brought back out for the awards ceremony. What do you make of this?
7. What does this title do for Dirk's legacy?
8. Does Pat Riley have to coach the Heat to get them over the top?
9. What was the biggest turning point in the series?
9.5 Did Dirk deserve the Finals MVP award?
10. Mark Cuban was unusually quiet during The Finals and gracious last night in receiving the Larry O'Brien Trophy. Last week Skip said he couldn't bear to see Cuban with a championship. Has Skip's opinion of Cuban changed?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Ortiz: Yankees lost 'face of ballclub' in Cano
- Sources: Beltran, Yanks reach 3-year deal
- Lakers predict 'dominant' Kobe in his return
- Report: Browner rejects deal to reduce ban