First and ten questions
1. Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley continued his war of words with Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, saying that the Ravens won't win a Super Bowl with him under center. Was it smart or Dumb for Woodley to say this?
2. Jimmer Fredette has become the polarizing figure that Tim Tebow became in last years NFL Draft. At the end of their careers, who will have a better career, Jimmer or Tebow?
3. Can Skip convince Derrick that Tebow can win a NFL title?
4. Skip and Derrick will debate about LSU head coach Les Miles.
5. According to ESPN's Ric Bucher, the Cavs are ready to take Irving with the No. 1 pick and are taking offers for the No. 4 pick. Are the Cavs making a mistake taking Irving and passing on Derrick Williams?
6. NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche suggests that the NFL lockout is hindering younger quarterbacks, and teams with young QBs might consider bringing in Brett Favre for one more season. Is this realistic or crazy talk?
7. Titans wideout Kenny Britt made news on Monday with his Facebook page with a post that said, "Retiring From the NFL. (Expletive) You Goodell." He then apologized to fans and said he wouldn't retire in a second post, and then denied posting either of the two, claiming that his account was hacked. What do you make of all of this?
8. In the bottom of the sixth inning in the White Sox-Cubs game, Alexei Ramirez was tagged out on a controversial play. Ozzie Guillen came out to argue and went ballistic, kicking Geovany Soto's catchers mask. Do you have a problem with this?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Seahawks' Browner suspended indefinitely