First and ten questions
1. The Cavaliers have the No. 1 and No. 4 overall picks in the NBA draft tonight. What should they do with those two picks?
2. What does Skip think about Derrick Williams?
3. Kemba Walker is expected to be a top 10 pick in the draft tonight. Finish this sentence: Kemba Walker will be ______ in the NBA.
4. Skip and Chris both like Kyrie Irving a lot, but ESPN NBA analyst Jeff Van Gundy says the Cavs already have a point guard in Baron Davis. What are your thoughts on Baron Davis as the Cavs' point guard.
5. The Spurs are reportedly dangling Tony Parker in trades to get into the top 10 of tonight's draft. Skip, it's time to role-play. If you were Spurs GM R.C. Buford, what would you do tonight?
6. In Chad Ford's latest mock draft, he has BYU's Jimmer Fredette going 15th to the Indiana Pacers. Does being white hurt Jimmer?
7. Three of the top 10 players selected tonight are expected to be white international players. Why are these type of players succeeding in the NBA when white American players are not?
8. Tiger Woods tweeted yesterday that he will not play in next weekend's AT&T National. The next major, the Open Championship, is just three weeks away. Can golf flourish without Tiger?
9. The Lakers are rumored to be inquiring about a deal that would send Lamar Odom to Philly in exchange for Andre Iguodala. What do the Lakers need to do to win a championship next year?
10. We know all the big names in this year's draft: Kyrie, Derrick Williams, Kemba Walker. But who is the biggest sleeper of the NBA draft?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- LeBron apologizes for 'chaos' with cupcakes