1. The Cleveland Cavaliers took Kyrie Irving with the No. 1 pick in last night's NBA draft. How good will Irving be?
2. The Cavs also provided the first surprise of the draft by taking Tristan Thompson with their next pick at No. 4. Was this a crazy pick or are the Cavs crazy like a fox?
3. The Kings traded down three spots to take Jimmer Fredette with the 10th pick. Is Jimmer a good fit or a bad fit for the Kings?
4. The Bobcats traded Stephen Jackson in a three-team trade in which they acquired the No. 7 pick and Corey Maggette. With the seventh pick, the Bobcats took Bismack Biyombo, and then they took Kemba Walker with the ninth pick. Grade Michael Jordan's draft last night.
5. In another three-team draft-day deal, the Dallas Mavericks traded both of their draft picks to get Portland Trailblazers guard Rudy Fernandez. Did the Mavericks improve their chances of repeating as champs?
6. Despite rumors of possible trades the Lakers took Michigan point guard Darius Morris at No. 41 and guard Andrew Goudelock from the College of Charleston with the 46th pick. Did they do enough last night to make a run at another title?
7. Lakers forward Ron Artest filed a petition on Thursday to change his name to Metta World Peace. What was your reaction when you heard this?
8. In a draft-day trade, the Heat reportedly acquired Cleveland State point guard Norris Cole. Is Cole a good fit or a bad fit for the Heat?
9. Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki is debating whether or not to play for the German national team this summer. How would you advise Dirk to spend his summer?
10. The Thunder took Reggie Jackson with the 24th pick. Jackson didn't participate in the draft combine in Chicago and canceled workouts with teams because he had a procedure done on his right knee. The Thunder and Jackson reportedly had a deal back in April that he would be taken with the 24th pick. Was this a fair or foul move by the Thunder?
11. Who will be considered the best player from this year's draft five years from now?
12. Kemba Walker and Jimmer Fredette were taken in back-to-back picks in the first round. Which player has the bigger upside?